If you weren't able to catch the Urban X Podcast live stream on Youtube or listen to the audio on the many platforms we can be found on (Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Tune In, Stitcher, etc) here is a quick break down of what you missed:
- The Black Dot gave his opinions on the Breakfast Club interview with Lyor Cohen. Dot spoke about how Lyor used a common tactic of divide and conquer to separate Dame Dash and Jay-Z, and even Chuck D. and Professor Griff.
- Both Malcom and Black Dot discussed Dak’s comments in the media regarding the NFL protest. Malcom stated that he felt NFL players should stop kneeling during the anthem and protest another way. Check out his latest article on the topic.
- In the Urban Xcellence segment of the show, a spotlight was shined on a young man named Rodney Deransburg for his achievements in the University of Houston STEM program. Also, a special shout-out to Glori who submitted pictures of her personal garden where she grows her own natural food.
- Malcom revisited the Charlamagne Tha God sexual abuse case as new developments came to light. DNA test exonerated him but there is more to the story it seems.
- Both Dot and Malcom go way in when they discuss LeBron James’ new “I Promise” school. They both share their feelings about the people attempting to downplay this achievement and Dot shares an emotional personal story of his experiences in school growing up.
To see the video of the Podcast click here: https://youtu.be/YhxtBco53ks
To listen to the full audio of the podcast click here: http://audioboom.com/channels/49500